John Rock Inc.
500 Independence Way
Coatesville PA 19320
"America's Premier Pallet Manufacturer"
John Rock's Green Responsibility Program
It’s all about integrity….
At John Rock, they conduct themselves with integrity in all they do – that includes their environmental stance.
The John Rock Green Responsibility Policy is simple:
- John Rock is a consumer of the lowest-grade lumber, utilizing huge volumes of material rejected
by all other industry.
- Their raw material inventory is primarily made up of Appalachian Hardwood, certified “Sustainable” Forest by the USFS.
- Reclaim / Recovery bins are at every station in our facility to make sure we get the most out of
every foot of wood we receive.
- We are dedicated to and support the “Strategic Forestry Initiative” of reforestation and responsible forest practices.
- All imported wood comes from genetically engineered plantation-grown trees. No lumber ever
comes from the rainforest.
- John Rock receives rejected pallets and wood waste from many locations, preventing it from
going to landfills.
- All material is separated and viewed towards, what can be reclaimed from every piece of wood.
- Used pallets once collected are sorted, recycled, repaired, reused and remanufactured.
- Once material is finally classified as waste, it is ground into Landscape Mulch.
What could be more environmentally friendly than that?
"At John Rock, we feel the responsibility that comes from using natural materials, and we take preservation of those natural resources seriously."
RECYCLE.NET ~ AUTOMATEDMACHINESYSTEMS.COM ~ MACREASBLUEBOOK.COM ~ KELLYSEARCH.COM ~ TYAMARKETING.COM